Book Recommendations – Part 2
It’s been three weeks that I haven’t picked up any book. I guess publishing a book recommendation blog has jinxed my reading routine, so I am trying to un-jinx it with another blog. I am listing down ten more books that I really enjoyed reading and few of them are my go to place in case of anxiety emergencies.
The list is in no particular order and you can find them locally, if you need an ebook, check any free digital library.
So here is my list # 2 of some exceptional books for you!
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success by Amy Morin (I landed here after listening to Amy’s TEDTalk. It’s a must read for every single person!)
- Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende (It’s a difficult to read/digest book but she writes beautifully, I took my time with it but loved it)
- How to Become a Really Good Pain in the Ass: A Critical Thinker's Guide to Asking the Right Questions by Christopher W. DiCarlo (Now you know why am I such a difficult person? If you have some background in Math and Logic, this book will become a lot better for you!)
- How the Hangman Lost His Heart by K.M. Grant (Really funny. It’s a book to read on difficult days!)
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (The protagonist’s mind felt like the inside of my own head. It’s a beautiful book!)
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding (Terrifying and gave me nightmares, a must read nonetheless!)
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon (A book for anxiety riddled days!)
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (I have read it a dozen times and every time it makes me think and smile)
- Men without Women by Ernest Hemingway (Never was a fan of short stories but this book is pure gold!)
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom (Another beautiful book for difficult days!)
I hope you will love these books too. A massive thank you for everyone who reached out and started a conversation about my Book Recommendations – Part 1. You guys are awesome!