Image source: Google
Good days are here because I am going strong on my goodreads book challenge for this year and nothing makes me happier then being able to read whatever I want, whenever I want (courtesy semester break!). I am also trying to add more diverse books in this list so check it out and let me know what you think.
Here is my list # 3 with some really amazing reads!
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis (If you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, do read this beautiful and an exceptionally honest account of a grieving spouse)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain (Her TEDTalk is my favorite, so is her book. Introverts, y'all need to read it!)
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (If you haven’t read it, you’re missing out!)
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz (Absofuckingly brilliant!)
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (It’s beautiful, emotional and full of mystery)
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel, Blake Masters (Do you work in tech? If yes, you need to read this!)
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes, enough said!)
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (Despite all the conspiracy theories, I love this book with all my heart)
- The Martian by Andy Weir (Read it even if you have already seen the movie. You need to know why books are always better!)
- 1984 by George Orwell (Nightmares guaranteed!)
You can also see my previous lists here and here.
We have a reading list for our #WomenInTechPK Community, you can see it here.