My Favorite TEDTalks – Part 2
Recently, I published a blog on my favorite TEDTalks and some of you reached out and asked for more recommendations. So here I am with another list of my favorite TEDTalks (in no particular order!). You will find these talks to be on very diverse topics and I am sure you will enjoy watching these knowledgeable gurus talking about their life's work and passion.
Here is my list # 2:
- The history of our world in 18 minutes by DavidChristian
- Why privacy matters by Glenn Greenwald
- How to escape education's Death Valley by Sir KenRobinson
- The doubt essential to faith by Lesley Hazleton
- Why some of us don't have one true calling by EmilieWapnick
- Autism — what we know (and what we don't know yet) byWendy Chung
- The brain in love by Helen Fisher
- How I fail at being disabled by Susan Robinson
- Massive-scale online collaboration by Luis Von Ahn
- Why our IQ levels are higher than our grandparents byJames Flynn
If you want to talk about these ideas, tweet at me!