My Favorite TEDTalks – Part 3
Sorry for bombarding you with so many lists but I am a compulsive list maker and after my first and second blog on recommended TEDTalks, I was asked to continue with the idea till I run out of my favorite TEDTalks (which doesn't look like a plausible idea) but anyway, here I am with my list # 3.
- The power of believing that you can improve by Carol Dweck
- Rethinking infidelity ... a talk for anyone who has ever loved by Esther Perel
- Talk nerdy to me by Melissa Marshall
- How a handful of tech companies control billions of minds every day by Tristan Harris
- The mind behind Linux by Linus Torvalds
- Why do ambitious women have flat heads? By Dame Stephanie Shirly
- Coding a better government by Jennifer Pahlka
- Beware online "filter bubbles" by Eli Pariser
- Innovating to zero! By Bill Gates
- The brain in love by Helen Fisher
If you want to talk about these ideas, tweet at me!